How to Be a Redhead A Guide to Beauty, Skincare, Hair Care, Fashion and Confidence From the Sisters Who Started the Red Hair Revolution
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 04/12/2016
- Publisher: Page Street Publishing
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $24.99 Save
The Essential Guide to Becoming Your Most Radiant, Redheaded You
If you have red hair, you know it’s more than just a color—it’s a way of life that comes with its own challenges, like unique makeup needs, fashion questions and hair dilemmas. How to be a Redhead has the answers to all your redhead beauty questions, with specialized advice and tips for hair care, skincare, makeup, health and fashion.
With this book, redheads get:
- The best products, tools and tips to keep your hair stunning and your complexion clear
- Easy step-by-step hairstyle tutorials
- Tips for nourishing your sensitive skin throughout the year
- Effortlessly cool day-to-night makeup looks
- How to achieve the perfect red lip
- Redhead fashion dos and don’ts
- How to look and feel your best
Written by redheads, sisters and starters of the Red Hair Revolution, Adrienne & Stephanie Vendetti, How to be a Redhead is packed full of all the inspiration and advice a redhead could ever want. With this must-have book, you’ll learn to rock your red head with confidence, grace and glowing beauty.