How to Manage a Great Project On budget. On target. On time.
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 02/07/2014
- Publisher: FT Press
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
So, you’ve been asked to manage a project. Not sure where to start?
This is your ultimate one-stop, easy-going and very friendly guide to delivering any project of any size.
Even if you’re a first time, never-done-it-before, newbie project manager, How to Manage a Great Project will get you from start to finish on budget, on target and on time.
In just eight simple steps, you’ll learn to:
- Get things started: understand the what, why, where and who of your project
- Plan for success: co-ordinate what needs doing and who needs to do it
- Make it happen: get everything done – in order and on time
- Keep on track: monitor your progress to stay in total control
- Wind things up: review, report and enjoy the well-earned results
How to Manage a Great Project is your roadmap to project perfection – first time, every time.