Handbook for Principles and Practice of Gynecologic Oncology
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 2nd
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 04/15/2015
- Publisher: LWW
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $74.65 Save
- Learn from two new co-editors, Drs. Dizon and Yashar, who share their expertise in gynecologic medical oncology and gynecologic radiation oncology.
- Progress logically through each chapter from incidence and etiology to diagnosis and treatment.
- An ideal companion to Barakat, Markman, and Randall's Principles and Practice of Gynecologic Oncology, 6th Edition.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web.
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation.
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text.
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues.
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use.