Handbook of Fractures
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 5th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 11/15/2014
- Publisher: LWW
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
- Visualize key aspects of fracture management with abundant illustrations.
- Access vital information through quick-reference charts, tables, diagrams, and bulleted lists.
- Stay up to date with what’s new in the field thanks to new chapters on intraoperative imaging and basic science of fracture healing.
- Get the latest information on special topics such as multiple trauma, gunshot wounds, pathologic and periprosthetic fractures, and orthopedic analgesia.
- Quickly find the information you need with consistently organized chapters covering epidemiology, anatomy, mechanism of injury, clinical evaluation, radiologic evaluation, classification, treatment, and management of complications.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web.
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation.
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text.
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues.
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use.