Hacking Raspberry Pi
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 10/20/2013
- Publisher: Que Pub
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
DIY hardware hacking...easy as Pi ®!
Raspberry Pi is taking off like a rocket! You can use this amazing, dirt-cheap, credit card-sized computer to learn powerful hardware hacking techniques as you build incredibly creative and useful projects! This complete, full-color guide requires absolutely no experience with either hardware hacking or computer programming. Colorful photos guide you through each project, and the step-by-step instructions are stunningly clear and easy!
1. Start with the absolute basics:
- Discover why millions of people are so passionate about the Pi!
- Tour the hardware, including storage, connections, and networking
- Install and run Raspbian, Raspberry Pi’s Linux-based operating system
- Manage devices and configuration files
- Network Raspberry Pi and add Wi-Fi
- Program Raspberry Pi using Python, Scratch, XHTML, PHP, and MySQL
2. Next, build all these great projects:
- Media Center
- Retro Console Video Game Station
- Minecraft Server
- Web Server
- Portable Webcam
- Security & Privacy Device
3. Then, master all these cutting-edge techniques:
- Overclock Raspberry Pi for better performance
- Link Raspberry Pi to the Arduino and Arduino clones, including the AlaMode and the Gertboard
- Use the Pi to build electronics prototypes using a breadboard