Growing Up Social Raising Relational Kids in a Screen-Driven World
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: Revised
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 09/01/2014
- Publisher: Northfield Publishing
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Is technology drawing your family together or driving it apart?
In this digital age, children are spending more and more time interacting with a screen and less time playing outside, reading a book, or interacting with a parent. While technology can benefit us, it can also erode a sense of togetherness and hinder a child’s emotional and social development.
In Growing Up Social, Gary Chapman and Arlene Pellicane will empower you with the tools you need to make positive changes . . . starting today. Through stories, wit, and wisdom, you’ll discover how to take back your home from an overdependence on screens. Plus, you’ll learn to teach the five A+ skills that every child needs to master: affection, appreciation, anger management, apology, and attention.
Learn how to:
- Replace mindless screen time with meaningful family time
- Establish simple boundaries that make a huge difference
- Discover what's working for families that have become screen savvy
- Equip your child to be relationally rich in a digital world
- Learn healthy ways to occupy your child while you get things done
Now is the time to equip your child with a healthy involvement with screens and an even healthier involvement with others.