GRE® Premier 2015 with 6 Practice Tests Book + DVD + Online + Mobile
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 06/03/2014
- Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
- Newer Edition
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Kaplan's GRE Premier 2015 contains 2,200+ total practice questions with detailed explanations, covering the Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytical Writing sections, and strategies for handling all the question types you’ll encounter on Test Day. It also comes with study plans to help you make the most of your time preparing for the GRE.
Kaplan's GRE Premier 2015 features:
- 2,200+ practice questions with detailed explanations
- 6 full-length practice tests (5 realistic Multi-Stage Tests available online and 1 in the book)
- 500-question online Quiz Bank®, for customized quiz creation and review of GRE practice questions
- Mobile-enabled online resources: study anywhere on any device with an internet connection
- Online study plans: learn how to make the most of your time, no matter how much or little time you have until Test Day
- DVD on stress management, study planning, and the graduate school application process
- Academic support from Kaplan faculty via our Facebook® page: facebook.com/KaplanGradPrep
Kaplan guarantees that if you study with this book, DVD, and online resources, you will score higher on the GRE—or you'll receive a full refund.