Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable.
Global Business is an abridged version of the best-selling text, International Business, 5th Edition. Containing a unique mix of authors - prominent professors from both 4-year universities and a community college - it gives the book an outstanding combination of research and practicality. In this new edition, special emphasis is given to the impact technology has had on the business world in the past few years.
Table of Contents
INTRODUCTION TO GLOBAL BUSINESS THEORY AND PRACTICE
1. The Global Business Imperative
2. The Impact of Culture on Global Business
THE GLOBAL ECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT AND INSTITUTIONS
3. The Theory of Global Trade and Investment
4. The International Economic Activity of the Nation: The Balance of Payments
5. Foreign Exchange, Global Financial Markets, and the International Monetary System
6. Economic Integration and Emerging Market Economics
ENVIRONMENTAL CONSIDERATIONS IN GLOBAL BUSINESS
7. National Trade and Investment Policies
8. The Legal and Political Environment of Global Business
9. Organization, Management, and Control of Global Operations