General Combo Concepts of Physical Fitness with Connect Access Card
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 17th
- Format: Package
- Copyright: 03/05/2015
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $192.32 Save
A proven philosophy for teaching lifetime fitness and wellness...“Health is available to Everyone for a Lifetime, and it’s Personal.”
The goal of Concepts of Physical Fitness: Active Lifestyles for Wellness--described in terms of the “HELP” philosophy stated above-—is to help all people make personal lifestyle changes that promote health, fitness, and wellness over a lifetime. Organized into concise concepts that make it easy for students to learn, Concepts of Physical Fitness is now integrated with online activities and assessments that enable students to apply the latest research on fitness and wellness to their own lives.
• New HELP activities encourage students to reflect, think critically, and apply the HELP philosophy to their lives.
• New icons link text to additional online features and resources, interactive quizzes, video activities, and study aids.
• Chapter-opening Health Goals reflect the priorities of Healthy People 2020, helping students link personal goals with national goals.
• In the News boxes inform students about current topics, trends, reports, and research findings, and Strategies for Action boxes provide practical tips for applying that information to their own lives.
• Detailed illustrations show students exactly how to perform strength training and flexibility exercises.
Connect is the only integrated learning system that empowers students by continuously adapting to deliver precisely what they need, when they need it, so that your class time is more engaging and effective.