The Gendered Society Reader
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 6th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 07/01/2016
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
List Price $82.08 Save
* How are males and females different?
* What do these differences mean?
* How to various cultures and religions interpret gender?
* Why do societies continue to differentiate people on the basis of gender?
* Why is it that almost every known society is based on male domination?
Thoroughly updated with rich and timely material, the sixth edition is the perfect complement to Michael Kimmel's textbook, The Gendered Society, Sixth Edition (OUP, 2016).