Gastrointestinal Imaging: A Core Review
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 04/14/2016
- Publisher: LWW
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $66.12 Save
- Hundreds of high-quality images reflect what you can expect to see on the image-rich Coreexam.
- Multiple-choice questions and extended matching questions have corresponding answers with explanations of not only why one answer is correct, but also why other options are incorrect.
- Questions are divided according to the Core Exam Study Guide, so you can work on particular topics as needed.
- Answers include brief discussions of differential diagnosis and high-yield tables for additional quick review.
- References are provided for every question, helping you further your knowledge when you want to delve more deeply into a particular topic.
- An ideal reference and review tool for residents, fellows, practicing radiologists, and those preparing for Maintenance of Certification.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use