Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable.
Introduction to Ground Water provides the reader with the fundamental principles of the hydraulic cycle. Also complete with illustrations and real-life case studies, this text takes a comprehensive and realistic approach to the subject of hydrology. It also contains strong interactive computer-based programs for solving and simulating hydraulics groundwater processes.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Ground Water.
2. Hydrologic Processes at the Earth's Surface.
3. Basic Principles of Ground-Water Flow.
4. Geology and Ground Water.
5. Theory of Ground-Water Flow.
6. Theory of Ground-Water Flow in Unsaturated Zones and Fractured