Frommer's Italy 2017
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 11th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 10/11/2016
- Publisher: FrommerMedia
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $24.95 Save
Six of Frommer's finest travel journalists have collaborated to produce the definitive guidebook to Italy. Most of them live in Italy, all of them publish constantly about Italy in the world's most prestigious media, and some have received major awards for their writings on the country.
The book is updated yearly, printed in large, easy to read fonts and contains:
- Dozens of maps, from regional and city maps to a handy fold-out map at the front
- Gorgeous, full color photos
- Opinionated reviews of the country’s top historic sights, museums and other attractions as well as hotels, restaurants, shops and nightlife venues in all price ranges.
- Handy sample itineraries so you can make the most of your vacation time.
- Exact pricing so there are no ugly surprises.
- Star ratings, chosen by our authors and taking value into account, so you can quickly scan the book and pick out the options that will best suit your tastes and budget.
No significant Italian location is left out. The book deals with: Rome, Florence, Tuscany, Umbria and the Marches, Bologna and Emilia Romagna, Venice, Milan, Piedmont and The Lakes, Genoa and the Cinque Terre, Campania, Naples, Pompeii, and the Amalfi Coast, Sicily. The 2017 edition adds material on Puglia and the best of Basilicata.