Foundations in Human Services Practice Generalist Perspective on Individual, Agency, and Community with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Package
- Copyright: 04/22/2014
- Publisher: Pearson
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $88.47 Save
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the bound book
A whole-person approach to human problems and social change.
Foundations in Human Services Practice: A Generalist Perspective on Individual, Agency, and Community assists readers with practice essentials for working with clients, agencies, and communities. Readers will explore theories, models, and practices used by human service practitioners. This title exams how helping whole person entails work in many different spheres: direct service (case management theory, case management process, and interviewing), organizational structure (management, supervision, and fundraising), and community (organizing, advocating, and lobbying). Author Judith Herzberg takes a multidisciplinary view examining human services practices in context of social, economic, and political factors.
Standards for Excellence series - Each chapter highlights the national standards set by the Council for Standards in Human Service Education (CSHSE). Critical thinking questions throughout reinforces this integration.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
013382408X / 9780133824087 Foundations in Human Services Practice: Generalist Perspective on Individual, Agency, and Community with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0205858252 / 9780205858255 Foundations in Human Services Practice: A Generalist Perspective on Individual, Agency, and Community
- 0205858848 / 9780205858842 Foundations in Human Services Practice: A Generalist Perspective on Individual, Agency, and Community, Pearson eText -- Access Card