Facebook All-in-one for Dummies
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 2nd
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 04/28/2014
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
The A to Z Facebook guide for users, marketers, and developers alike
Facebook has more than a billion users worldwide. Whether you enjoy spending time on Facebook every day, use it to advertise and market your product, or develop Facebook apps, this go-to guide has something you need. Its six minibooks cover creating a personal timeline, connecting with others, connecting Facebook to other social media, building a fan page, marketing a business on Facebook, and developing Facebook apps. It's fully updated to cover the latest Facebook changes, including Graph Search, mobile apps, Timeline enhancements, and news feed redesign.
- Facebook has more than one billion active users who share more than 30 billion pieces of content each month
- More than 37 million brands have Pages on Facebook
- This complete guide has been fully updated to cover Facebook's latest changes, including Graph Search, mobile apps for both users and Page managers, a redesigned news feed, and enhancements to the Timeline
- Minibooks cover creating a personal timeline, connecting with others, connecting Facebook to other social media, building a fan page, marketing a business on Facebook, and developing Facebook apps
Facebook All-in-One For Dummies, 2nd Edition is packed with helpful information, great ideas, and ways to help you get even more out of Facebook.