Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable.
The 4th Edition of Robert Sexton's Exploring Microeconomics is now available in a modular format. The 4th Edition offers the microeconomics content in 5 modules in other words, it costs less than a traditional microeconomics text. Buy a product that provides more value for your dollar! You no longer have to buy the same material twice your instructor will not get through during the term. You are no longer paying for unused material -- and no longer carrying a heavy text!
Table of Contents
1. The Role and Method of Economics
2. Six Powerful Ideas for the Economics Way of Thinking
APPENDIX: Working with Graphs
3. Scarcity and the Economizing Problem
4. Supply and Demand
6. Consumer Choice and Welfare
APPENDIX: Consumer Choice Theory
7. The Public Sector
8. Introduction to Macroeconomy
9. Measuring Economic Performance
10. Economic Growth in the Global Economy
11. Aggregate Demand
APPENDIX: Aggregate Expenditure Model
12. Aggregate Supply and Macroeconomic Equilibrium
13. Fiscal Policy
14. Money and the Banking System
15. The Federal Reserve System and Monetary Policy