Exam Ref 70-413 Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure (MCSE)
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 2nd
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 07/11/2014
- Publisher: Microsoft Press
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Fully updated! Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-413 - and help demonstrate your real-world mastery designing, and implementing Windows Server infrastructure in an enterprise environment. Designed for experienced IT professionals ready to advance their status, Exam Ref focuses on the critical-thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCSE level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Plan and deploy a server infrastructure
- Design and implement network infrastructure services
- Design and implement network access services
- Design and implement an Active Directory infrastructure (logical)
- Design and implement an Active Directory infrastructure (physical)
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Is fully updated for Windows Server 2012 R2
- Organizes its coverage by objectives for Exam 70-413
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge candidates
- Designed for IT professionals responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an enterprise-scaled, highly virtualized environment.