Everybody Poops 10 Million Pounds Astounding Fecal Facts from a Day in the City
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 10/20/2015
- Publisher: Ulysses Press
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
List Price $10.00 Save
Every day, Americans produce hundreds of millions of pounds of poop. In New York City alone, the weight of poop-based sludge produced each day is around 1,200 tonsthe equivalent of 200 African elephants. So unbuckle your trousers and pull up a toilet seat; this book is going to push open the lavatory door and answer these fascinating mysteries of poop:
• Where does poop go when you flush?
• What’s the secret genius below an outhouse?
• Are you eating food grown in your own poop?
• Can you ride a poop-powered bus?
• Was there really a flush toilet 5,000 years ago?
• What is the future of poop?