Everybody Poops 10 Million Pounds Astounding Fecal Facts from a Day in the City
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 10/20/2015
- Publisher: Ulysses Press
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $10.00 Save
Every day, Americans produce hundreds of millions of pounds of poop. In New York City alone, the weight of poop-based sludge produced each day is around 1,200 tonsthe equivalent of 200 African elephants. So unbuckle your trousers and pull up a toilet seat; this book is going to push open the lavatory door and answer these fascinating mysteries of poop:
• Where does poop go when you flush?
• What’s the secret genius below an outhouse?
• Are you eating food grown in your own poop?
• Can you ride a poop-powered bus?
• Was there really a flush toilet 5,000 years ago?
• What is the future of poop?