Essentials of Human Communication
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 8th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 02/19/2013
- Publisher: Pearson
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $154.20 Save
A brief text with a strong focus on skill development
Essentials of Human Communication shows how human communication skills apply to the real-world and the workplace. The text presents the fundamental skills of interpersonal, small group, and public communication while emphasizing human communication skills, cultural awareness, listening, critical thinking, ethics, and social media communication.
MyCommunicationLab is an integral part of the DeVito program. Key learning applications include MediaShare, an eText, and a study plan.
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalize Learning— MyCommunicationLab is online learning. MyCommunicationLab engages students through personalized learning and helps instructors from course preparation to delivery and assessment.
- Improve Critical Thinking— Critical thinking principles are integrated into the text and in the marginal questions, self-tests, and boxes.
- Engage Students—Real-world examples appear throughout the text.
- Apply Ethics—Real-life ethical issues are discussed.
- Support Instructors— A full set of supplements, including MyCommunicationLab, provides instructors with all the resources and support they need.