The English Legal System
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 4th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 05/19/2013
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Clearly structured in five parts:
- Sources of Law;
- Courts and Practitioners;
- Criminal Justice System;
- Civil Justice System; and
- The Future of ELS
the text is designed to reflect the content of legal system courses and provides thorough and informative coverage of all main topics.
The author's engaging writing style brings the subject to life and questions for reflection encourage students to engage with and debate the controversial aspects of the legal system.
Real life examples, diagrams and activities appear throughout the text to ensure students understand how the law works in practice.
Online Resource Centre
The English Legal System is accompanied by a variety of online resources for both students and lecturers.
- Introductory podcasts guide you through the textbook features
- Suggestions for practical activities help you take your learning further
- A glossary containing key terms relating to the English legal system
- Audio podcasts support the questions for reflection in the textbook
- Regular updates featuring discussion of changes in the law since book publication
- Web links guide you to useful information on the English legal system
- A testbank of multiple choice questions that can be customized and incorporated into your teaching