The Encyclopedia of the Gothic
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 01/22/2013
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
- Comprises over 200 newly commissioned entries written by a stellar cast of over 130 experts in the field
- Arranged in A-Z format across two fully cross-referenced volumes
- Represents the definitive reference guide to all aspects of the Gothic
- Provides comprehensive coverage of relevant authors, national traditions, critical developments, and notable texts that define, shape, and inform the genre
- Extends beyond a purely literary analysis to explore Gothic elements of film, music, drama, art, and architecture.
- Explores the development of the genre and its impact on contemporary culture