El Salvador Focus Guide, 2nd
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 2nd
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 11/18/2014
- Publisher: Footprint Handbooks
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
El Salvador’s roads are less travelled compared to other Central American countries, making for a country which retains that elusive quality travelers often look for: adventure. From dramatic volcanic landscapes to blue-green lagoons, from the bustle of San Salvador to the quiet wilderness of El Imposible National Park, this guidebook will help you make the most of your visit to this spectacular country.
· Essentials section with indispensable information on getting there and around.
· Highlights maps of the region so you know what not to miss.
· Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where to eat, drink and sleep.
· Detailed street maps for San Salvador and other key towns.
· Slim enough to fit in your pocket
Loaded with advice and information on how to get around, this concise Footprintfocus guide will help you get the most out of El Salvador without weighing you down.
The content of Footprintfocus El Salvador guide has been extracted from Footprint’s Central America Handbook.