Echocardiography in Pediatric and Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 2nd
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 11/05/2014
- Publisher: LWW
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
- Obtain the maximum diagnostic value from all of the latest imaging approaches, including tissue Doppler, three-dimensional echocardiography, intracardiac and intraoperative transesophageal echocardiography, and cardiac magnetic resonance imaging and MR angiography.
- Master new strategies for evaluating interventional and VAD patients, performing functional assessments of the left and right ventricle, and much more.
- Update and expand your clinical skills with new chapters on Systemic Diseases, Interventional Echocardiography in Congenital Heart Disease, and Echo Assessment of Mechanical Circulatory Support, plus extensive updates throughout.
- Visualize the full gamut of echocardiographic findings with the aid of more than 1,300 illustrations, over 900 in full color, as well as over 300 online video clips.
- Interpret findings with greater ease thanks to an increased number of correlative anatomic images.
- Find and apply information quickly via concise, practical, accessible chapters.
- Test your knowledge with multiple-choice questions, only available in the eBook, testing comprehension of the main principles from each chapter
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- Echocardiography videos demonstrating a wide spectrum of findings