Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable.
This is a uniquely comprehensive account of the conflict in Northern Ireland, providing a rigorous analysis of its dynamics and present structure and proposing a new approach to its resolution. It deals with historical process, communal relations, ideology, politics, economics and culture and with the wider British, Irish and international contexts. In this second edition, the authors bring their analysis up to date to examine the experience of and prospects for the ongoing Peace Process.
Table of Contents
2. Historical formations
3. The reconstruction of communal division
4. Ideology and conflict
5. The dynamics of conflict
6. The dynamics of conflict: economy
7. The dynamics of conflict: culture
8. The British context of the Northern Ireland conflict
9. The Republic of Ireland and conflict in Northern Ireland
10. The international context
11. Conflict management and conflict resolution in the current conjuncture