Diving the World, 3rd
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 3rd
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 11/04/2014
- Publisher: Footprint Handbooks
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Footprint’s Diving the World is essential reading for anyone interested in diving. With over 200 prime sites and color images throughout, this book offers the ultimate inspiration as well as all the practical information you need to plan your next dive. Written by expert photo-journalist team Beth & Shaun Tierney, who have been diving for over 25 years, this third edition has been revised and updated to reflect the shifts in the dynamic dive travel industry and to incorporate new destinations.
· Planning section includes all the essentials, from equipment & packing to locals laws & customs
· Key data for each destination and each of the featured dive sites, including health information, conservation issues and marine biodiversity
· Select listings which include the authors’ favorite dive centers, restaurants and places to sleep
· ‘Drying out’ sections with information on what to do when you’re not diving, fantastic for anyone travelling with a non-diver
· Anecdotes from other divers and dive experts
Whether you’re looking for the most biodiverse dive spot, or one that’s the best value for money, Diving the World 3rd edition will help you get the most out of your trip both underwater and on dry land.