Differential Diagnoses in Surgical Pathology: Head and Neck
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 10/07/2016
- Publisher: LWW
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $179.99 Save
- Presents over 200 differential diagnoses in head and neck pathology side by side for easy comparison, including the most common entities as well as selected rarer diseases.
- Provides concise, bulleted summaries of clinical and pathological findings and relevant pictorial examples on the corresponding pages.
- Features nearly 1,000 high-quality images of similar-looking lesions side by side for easy comparison.
- Includes cases on the salivary glands, odontogenic/bone, ear, neck/soft tissue, oral cavity, oropharynx, larynx, sinonasal tract/nasopharynx, and thyroid and parathyroid glands.
- Ideal for practicing pathologists, pathologists in training, residents, and medical students.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use