Diagnostic Pathology: Transplant Pathology Published by Amirsys
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 11/15/2013
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Finally, this book features the classic benefits of all Amirsys® titles, including time-saving bulleted text, key facts in each chapter, stunning annotated images, an extensive index, and Amirsys eBook Advantage™, an online version of the print book with larger images and fully searchable text.
· Tables for easy reference and thorough understanding
· Hundreds of images, which makes this book unique and impressionable for its field
· Features the classic benefits of all Amirsys® titles, including time-saving bulleted text, Key Facts in each chapter, stunning annotated images, and an extensive index
· Amirsys eBook Advantage™, an online version of the print book with fully searchable text