DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer, Principles and Practice of Oncology: Review
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 4th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 07/07/2016
- Publisher: LWW
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $106.65 Save
- All questions have been completely revised to mimic the common formats you’ll see on the exam.
- Detailed answers with explanations are provided for every question, helping you understand the “how” and “why” behind each correct response.
- Content reflects the most current information from the leading oncology text, with corresponding chapters to DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg’s Cancer: Principles and Practice of Oncology, 10th Edition provided for further review.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use