Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable.
An introductory, yet comprehensive, database textbook intended for use in undergraduate and graduate information systems database courses. This text also provides practical content to current and aspiring information systems, business data analysis, and decision support industry professionals. Database Systems: Introduction to Databases and Data Warehousescovers both analytical and operations database as knowledge of both is integral to being successful in today's business environment. It also provides a solid theoretical foundation and hands-on practice using an integrated web-based data-modeling suite.
Table of Contents
2. Database Requirements and ER Modeling
3. Relational Database Modeling
4. Update Operations, Update Anomalies, and Normalization
6. Database Implementation and Use
7. Basic Data Warehousing Concept
8. Data Warehouse and Data Mart Modeling
9. Data Warehouse Implementation and Use
10. Overview of DBMS Functionalities and Database Administration