Curbside Consultation in Pediatric Ophthalmology 49 Clinical Questions
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 03/15/2014
- Publisher: Slack Incorporated
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Dr. Rudolph Wagner has designed this unique reference which offers expert advice, preferences, and opinions on tough clinical questions commonly associated with pediatric ophthalmology. The unique Q&A format provides quick access to current information related to pediatric ophthalmology with the simplicity of a conversation between two colleagues. Numerous images, diagrams, and references allow readers to browse large amounts of information in an expedited fashion.
Some of the questions that are answered:
• How do I make the diagnosis of amblyopia?
• How can I differentiate a true strabismus from a pseudo-strabismus?
• How do I diagnose and treat corneal abrasions? Does patching remain an important component of therapy?
• What is naso-lacrimal duct obstruction? How is it managed? When should I refer these children?
• How can I determine if a “red eye” is caused by a bacterial infection, viral infection or an allergic reaction? How are they managed?
Curbside Consultation in Pediatric Ophthalmology: 49 Clinical Questions provides information basic enough for residents while also incorporating expert advice that even high-volume pediatricians will appreciate. Pediatricians, nurse practitioners, emergency room physicians, physician assistants and family practitioners will benefit from the user-friendly, casual format and the expert advice contained within.