Content Area Reading Plus NEW MyEducationLab with Video-Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 11th
- Format: Hardcover w/ Access Card
- Copyright: 06/13/2013
- Publisher: Pearson
- Newer Edition
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $207.19 Save
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText with MyEducationLab and the bound book.
Long respected as the market-leading text in content area literacy, this book gives pre- and in-service teachers an ambitious, coherent, and workable exploration of content literacy to take into their classrooms to improve reading and writing for all students. Comprehensible and accessible, Content Area Reading: Literacy and Learning Across the Curriculum, 11/e shows teachers how to use literacy-related instructional strategies to help students think and learn with both print and digital texts. The new Eleventh Edition emphasizes the comprehensive content focus of previous editions, including an ever-expanding knowledge base in the areas of literacy, cognition and learning, educational policy, new literacies and technologies, and student diversity. Chapter content has been upgraded to reflect current theory, research, and practice related to content literacy and learning in disciplines. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone or with a loose-leaf version of the text for 40-65% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0133400891 / 9780133400892 Content Area Reading Plus NEW MyEducationLab with Video-Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package Package consists of:
- 0133066789 / 9780133066784 Content Area Reading: Literacy and Learning Across the Curriculum
- 0133386759 / 9780133386752 NEW MyEducationLab with Video-Enhanced Pearson eText -- Standalone Access Card -- for Content Area Reading: Literacy and Learning Across the Curriculum