Connect Business Law 1 Semester Access Card for Dynamic Business Law: The Essentials
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 2nd
- Format: eBook
- Copyright: 02/22/2012
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill/Irwin
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
- Case Applications – These questions highlight the important connection between particular patterns of facts and the application of the law. As changes in the facts unfold, students are asked to apply the law to these new fact combinations. In that manner they are able to see the complexity and excitement of legal reasoning.
- Case Analysis – These exercises have been created to introduce students to a scenario to which students are asked to apply concepts from the text to the issues in the case analysis.
- Drag and Drop/Sequencing - These fun and interactive drag and drop exercises motivate students to apply concepts within the context of a scenario or case allowing them to think about legal issues.
- Comprehension Case – These cases are to generate deeper understanding of the core concepts by applying chapter concepts in an open-ended question format. They are the most difficult Interactive Applications in Connect and are the only exercises that are manually graded.
- Decision Generator – These exercises ask students to apply critical thinking skills and allow students to see the interdependencies of their decisions on a mini case scenario.
- Video Case – Case study videos include pop-up questions that appear as the video plays, to test concept and/or terminology comprehension.