CompTIA A+ 220-901 and 220-902 Exam Cram
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 01/20/2016
- Publisher: Pearson IT Certification
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $44.99 Save
Covers the critical information you’ll need to know to score higher on your A+ 220-901 and 220-902 exams!
- Deploy and manage desktops and notebooks running Windows 8.1/8, 7, Vista, OS X, or Linux
- Master and practice the six-step A+ troubleshooting process
- Understand, install, configure, and troubleshoot motherboards, CPUs, and memory
- Test and troubleshoot power-related problems
- Use all forms of storage, including SSDs, Blu-ray devices, and RAID systems
- Work effectively with mobile devices, including iOS, Android, and Windows tablets and smartphones
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot both visible and internal laptop components
- Configure Windows components and applications, use Windows administrative tools, and optimize Windows systems
- Repair damaged Windows environments and boot errors
- Work with audio and video subsystems, I/O devices, and new peripherals
- Install and manage both local and network printers
- Understand and work with networks, network hardware, wireless protocols, and cloud technologies
- Install and configure SOHO wired/wireless networks and troubleshoot connectivity
- Secure desktops and mobile devices, implement authentication methods, prevent malware attacks, and protect data
TEST ENGINE WITH 320 PRACTICE QUESTIONS!
Make sure you’re 100% ready for the real exam!
- Detailed explanations of correct and incorrect answers
- Multiple test modes
- Random questions and order of answers
- Coverage of each current A+ exam objective