The Complete Guide to B2B Marketing New Tactics, Tools, and Techniques to Compete in the Digital Economy
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 04/20/2015
- Publisher: Ft Pr
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $39.99 Save
To succeed at B2B marketing today, you must excel across all areas: from getting your message out, to generating demand, to enabling sales teams. New technologies and new techniques make excellence possible. Now, top B2B marketer Kim Ann King brings together all the best practices and tools you need to make excellence real.
In The Complete Guide to B2B Marketing , King helps you succeed by focusing on the three pillars of cutting-edge B2B marketing: automation, personalization, and experimentation. Drawing on her pioneering experience at companies like Akamai and Open Market, King shows how to:
- Systematically assess your context and customer, via personas, profiles, and other powerful techniques
- Choose among today's panoply of marketing options, tools, and techniques
- Build a more agile B2B marketing organization, and link its goals more tightly to strategy
- More accurately estimate marketing spend and ROI
- Systematically optimize demand generation and many other key functions
- Leverage higher-value approaches to web/mobile, SEO, and customer community-building
- Gain more value from corporate standards and your creative services vendors
- Discover what worked and what didn't, and use this knowledge to improve more quickly
You'll find comprehensive, actionable resources, including best-practices checklists for every tactic, vendor checklists for evaluating new marketing technologies, a complete corporate marketing plan outline, and a start-to-finish marketing communications case study. If you're a B2B marketer, you'll find The Complete Guide to B2B Marketing invaluable – whatever your company's size, product, service, or industry.