A Companion to the Meuse-Argonne Campaign
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 05/05/2014
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
A Companion to the Meuse-Argonne Campaign explores the single largest and bloodiest battle in American military history, including its many controversies, in historiographical essays that reflect the current state of the field.
- Presents original essays on the French and German participation in ‒ and perspectives on ‒ this important event
- Makes use of original archival research from the United States, France, and Germany
- Contributors include WWII scholars from France, Germany, the United States, and the United Kingdom
- Essays examine the military, social, and political consequences of the Meuse-Argonne and points the way for future scholarship in this area