A Companion to George Eliot
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 06/04/2013
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
This collection offers students and scholars of Eliot’s work a timely critical reappraisal of her corpus, including her poetry and non-fiction, reflecting the latest developments in literary criticism. It features innovative analysis exploring the relation between Eliot’s Victorian intellectual sensibilities and those of our own era.
- A comprehensive collection of essays written by leading Eliot scholars
- Offers a contemporary reappraisals of Eliot’s work reflecting a broad range of current academic interests, including religion, science, ethics, politics, and aesthetics
- Reflects the very latest developments in literary scholarship
- Traces the revealing links between Eliot’s Victorian intellectual concerns and those of today