A Companion to Creative Writing
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 05/28/2013
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
A Companion to Creative Writing comprehensively considers key aspects of the practice, profession and culture of creative writing in the contemporary world.
- The most comprehensive collection specifically relating to the practices and cultural and professional place of creative writing
- Covers not only the “how” of creative writing, but many more topics in and around the profession and cultural practices surrounding creative writing
- Features contributions from international writers, editors, publishers, critics, translators, specialists in public art and more
- Covers the writing of poetry, fiction, new media, plays, films, radio works, and other literary genres and forms
- Explores creative writing’s engagement with culture, language, spirituality, politics, education, and heritage