Colon and Other Gastrointestinal Cancers Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 10th edition
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 05/18/2016
- Publisher: LWW
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
List Price $99.99 Save
- Delivers focused, comprehensive information on colon and GI cancer drawn from the world’s leading cancer textbook, DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg’s Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology.
- Covers the molecular biology of the esophagus, stomach, liver, pancreas and colorectal cancer; genetic testing of the stomach, colon, and pancreas; and cancers of the colon and entire GI tract.
- Discusses in detail the growing importance of prevention and screening, giving you the understanding you need to improve your patients’ chances for a healthier, cancer-free life.
- Explains how the latest developments in biologic therapy applies to cancers of the colon and GI tract.
- Provides exhaustive coverage of combined modality cancer treatment, helping you determine when and how to integrate modalities in patient treatment.
- Ensures that you’re fully up to date thanks to easy, mobile access to quarterly updates.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use