Colloidal Silver: The Natural Antibiotic
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 02/01/2016
- Publisher: INNER TRADITIONS INTERNATIONAL
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
List Price $14.95 Save
• Explains how to use colloidal silver to boost immunity, reduce inflammation, and treat 80 common diseases and conditions, including eczema, acne, thrush, flu, asthma, hay fever, mastitis, canker sores, gingivitis, and conjunctivitis
• Details the correct dosages and applications of colloidal silver, including the proper “parts per million” (ppm) for acute treatments and daily use
• Debunks concerns about colloidal silver and argyria, the “blue man” phenomena associated with silver intake
• Looks at the latest scientific studies from UCLA Medical Center, Temple University, and other well-known institutions
Colloidal silver was widely used as a natural antibiotic and antiviral until the mid-20th century when its use was overshadowed by the development of pharmaceutical antibiotics. Now with the rise of antibiotic-resistant infections, colloidal silver has reentered the sights of medical researchers, alternative health practitioners, and those looking to take control of their own health.
In this practical guide, the authors explore the many uses and benefits of colloidal silver for boosting immunity, reducing pain and inflammation, and treating more than 80 common diseases and conditions, including eczema, acne, thrush, flu, asthma, hay fever, mastitis, canker sores, gingivitis, and conjunctivitis. Citing scientific studies from UCLA Medical Center, Temple University, and other well-known institutions, they reveal how colloidal silver works against bacteria, viruses, and fungi, including strep, staph, and candida, often in a matter of minutes. They examine how it accelerates the healing of cuts and bruises and how it can also be used to treat our animal companions. They explore its use, with no side effects, in the treatment of diseases of the eyes, skin, mouth, respiratory tract, and digestive tract as well as in the treatment of cancer.
Debunking concerns about colloidal silver and argyria, the “blue man” phenomena associated with silver intake, the authors detail the correct dosages and applications of colloidal silver, including the proper “parts per million” (ppm) concentration for each ailment and for daily use. They explain what to look for when purchasing colloidal silver as well as how to make it at home. They also explore the long history of silver in folk medicine, including its use by Hildegard von Bingen, and its use in homeopathy, crystal healing, anthroposophic medicine, and spagyrics.