C#: A Beginner's Guide
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 12/29/2014
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Essential Skills--Made Easy!
C#: A Beginner's Guide offers a step-by-step approach to learning object-oriented programming with C# and the .NET Framework while preparing you for data driven-development. More than 150 easy-to-follow examples are included. The book covers Visual Studio for developmentand debugging, collections and advanced C# structures,LINQ and traditional database development, as well as file, XML, and JSON handling. By the end of the book, you'll have the foundation you need to begin developing advanced data-driven applications in any C#-based platform.
Designed for Easy Learning
- Key Skills & Concepts--Chapter-opening lists of specific skills covered in the chapter
- Try This--Hands-on exercises that show you how to apply your skills
- Notes--Extra information related to the topic being covered
- Tips--Helpful reminders or alternate ways of doing things
- Cautions--Errors and pitfalls to avoid
- Self Test--End-of-chapter quizzes to reinforce your skills
- Example code with commentary that describes the programming techniques being illustrated
Ready-to-use code at www.mhprofessional.com