- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 6th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 04/14/2014
- Publisher: LWW
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Succeed on the USMLE, other board exams, and course exams with this updated Sixth Edition of BRS Embryology. Acclaimed for its easy-to-read, easy-to-scan outline format, this bestselling book includes over 220 USMLE-style questions with complete answers and explanations, as well as exams at the end of each chapter and an end-of-book Comprehensive Examination.
Enhanced by outstanding radiographs, sonograms, computed tomography scans, and clinical photographs of various congenital malformations, this proven book covers the facts and concepts tested on the USMLE within the context of human embryologic development.
Offered in both print and online formats, the book boosts confidence and provides maximum accessibility and portability for in-class or on-the-go learning.
- Maximize study time with the Board Review Series quick scan outline format.
- Prepare for the board exam with more than 220 USMLE-style questions and answers.
- Focus your board review prep using the icons that highlight the information key to the USMLE exam.
- See the connection between human embryologic knowledge and clinical medicine through Clinical Considerations sections.
- Master key facts and information with illustrations and tables that summarize information for convenient review.
- Practice for the board examination using the comprehensive end-of-book exam.
- Enhance your visual understanding with high quality radiographic/ diagnostic and clinical images that clarify key facts and concepts