BRS Behavioral Science
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 7th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 03/24/2016
- Publisher: LWW
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $49.99 Save
- Chapters cover the full range of behavioral science, from growth and development through assessment, specific disorders, therapies, legal and ethical issues, and much more.
- Each chapter begins with a “Typical Board Question,” which provides an example of how the subject is tested and familiarizes you with what you’re likely to see on the USMLE.
- This edition conforms with the most recent psychiatric classification system, the DSM-5.
- More than 700 USMLE-style, clinical vignette questions (many new to this edition), along with detailed answers, are found in Review Tests at the end of each chapter and a Comprehensive Examination at the end of the book.
- Written in outline format for efficient review and study.
- An interactive online question bank makes it easy for you to create personalized practice tests to gauge your understanding.