Breast Imaging and Pathologic Correlations A Pattern-Based Approach
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 12/02/2014
- Publisher: LWW
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
- Increase your pattern recognition skills thanks to an organization by categories of pathologic presentation (i.e. masses, calcifications, architectural distortion, and other, less common malignant features) rather than by final diagnosis.
- Learn to evaluate masses based on shapes and margins, calcifications based on morphology and distribution and not the pathology entities, and distinguish architectural distortion from overlapping tissues.
- See how to distinguish between benign and malignant possibilities for almost every feature.
- Master the methodical thought process used by the most experienced radiologists so you can navigate the most challenging imaging findings, avoid diagnostic pitfalls, and provide the early detection patients need to ensure the best outcomes.
- Navigate the table of contents with ease as it provides a differential diagnosis per morphology
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use