The Blackwell Guide to Ethical Theory
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 2nd
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 07/29/2013
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Building on the strengths of the highly successful first edition, the extensively updated Blackwell Guide to Ethical Theory presents a complete state-of-the-art survey, written by an international team of leading moral philosophers.
- A new edition of this successful and highly regarded Guide, now reorganized and updated with the addition of significant new material
- Includes 21 essays written by an international team of leading philosophers
- Extensive, substantive essays develop the main arguments of all the leading viewpoints in ethical theory
- Essays new to this edition cover evolution and ethics, capability ethics, virtues and consequences, and the implausibility of virtue ethics