PHP Programming with MySQL The Web Technologies Series
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 2nd
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 01/06/2010
- Publisher: Course Technology
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $146.00 Save
This book covers the basics of PHP and MySQL along with introductions to advanced topics including object-oriented programming and how to build Web sites that incorporate authentication and security. After you complete this course, you will be able to use PHP and MySQL to build professional quality, database-driven Web sites.
- Enables users to utilize PHP and MySQL to build professional quality, database-driven Web sites, all with open source software.
- Covers the basics of PHP and MySQL along with advanced topics including object-oriented programming and how to build Web sites that incorporate authentication and security.
- Short Careful warnings called point out troublesome issues that you need to watch out for when writing PHP scripts.
- Short Quizzes serve as quick comprehension checks at the end of each major topic assess understanding of the section material.
- Reinforcement Exercises include both guided and free-form exercises that reinforce the skills learned in the chapter and build on your learning experience by providing additional ways to apply your knowledge in new situations.
- Discovery Activities apply the skills learned in the chapter to expand the functionality of an ongoing comprehensive Web site project.