The Story of the Qur'an Its History and Place in Muslim Life
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 2nd
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 02/18/2013
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
This popular introduction by a well-known Islamic scholar has been updated and expanded, offering a balanced portrayal of the Qur’an and its place in historic and contemporary Muslim society.
- Features new sections on the Qur’an and its relationship to democracy, science, human rights, and the role of women
- Contains expanded sections on the Qur’an in the life cycle of Muslims, and in Islamic ethics and law
- Incorporates additional images and student features, including a glossary.
- Supported by an accompanying website (available on publication) hosting a range of additional material, including student resources, links to important websites, news stories, and more
- This title is also available as an eTextbook on the CourseSmart platform, as a Wiley Desktop Edition, or via your preferred eTextbook vendor; eTextbooks offer convenience, enhanced electronic functionality, and flexible pricing options – learn more at www.wiley.com/college/wileyflex