MasteringChemistry with Pearson eText -- Standalone Access Card -- for Basic Chemistry
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 4th
- Format: Package
- Copyright: 01/07/2013
- Publisher: Prentice Hall
- Newer Edition
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $138.12 Save
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
This includes all of the resources of MasteringChemistry® in addition to Pearson eText content.
MasteringChemistry promotes interactivity and active learning in Basic Chemistry. Research shows that Mastering’s immediate feedback and tutorial assistance help students understand and master concepts and skills in chemistry—allowing them to retain more knowledge and perform better in this course and beyond.
New to MasteringChemistry:
- NEW! Key Math Skills and Core Chemistry Skills Tutorials provide assignable practice problems related to the in-text feature boxes, ensuring that students master the basic quantitative and science skills they need to succeed in the course.
- NEW! The Math Remediation Quiz provides a comprehensive set of questions to assess students’ basic math skills. Each question includes links to algorithmically-generated practice problems in MathXL. Math Remediation links in selected tutorials also lead students to additional problems in MathXL.
- NEW! Concept Map Quizzes use interactive concept maps and related multiple-choice quiz questions to help students make connections between important concepts within each chapter.
- NEW! Career Focus Activities allow students to explore different types of chemistry-related careers.
- NEW! Multiple-choice Reading Questions are provided for each chapter, making it easy to hold students accountable for completing assigned readings before lecture.
- NEW! All tutorials, end-of-chapter questions, reading quizzes, and test bank questions have been tagged to learning outcomes.
- The majority of all end-of-chapter problems are now easily assignable within MasteringChemistry. The overall number of algorithmic and randomized problems has also been increased for the new edition