Educational Psychology Active Learning Edition Plus NEW MyEducationLab with Video-Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 12th
- Format: Package
- Copyright: 03/27/2013
- Publisher: Pearson
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $207.99 Save
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText with MyEducationLab and the bound book.
In lucid and jargon-free prose, the text explains and illustrates educational psychology's practical relevance for teachers and learners. The new edition continues to emphasize the applications of research on child development, on learning and cognition, on motivation, and on instruction and assessment. At the same time the text has long been counted on for its state of the art presentation of the field of educational psychology, and this edition continues that tradition with new and expanded coverage of import topics like the brain and neuroscience, the impact of technology on the lives and learning of students, and student diversity. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone or with a loose-leaf version of the text for 40-65% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
013338912X / 9780133389128 Educational Psychology: Active Learning Edition Plus NEW MyEducationLab with Video-Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package Package consists of:
- 0133091074 / 9780133091076 Educational Psychology: Active Learning Edition
- 0133116441 / 9780133116441 NEW MyEducationLab with Video-Enhanced Pearson eText -- Standalone Access Card -- for Educational Psychology: Active Learning Edition
From reviews of the book:
“I polled my students . . . and the vast majority actually liked the textbook (which is rare). They find it easy to read, interesting and engaging. . . . This textbook’s major strengths are its cognitive perspective, its readability, and the fact that it puts into practice some of the information-processing strategies that it teaches as effective ways to process information. . . .”
–Elizabeth Pemberton, University of Delaware
“[T]he text is written in a . . . conversational style that invites students to actively explore complex questions about teaching and learning. It is well-organized, supported with visual aids, and various learning tools, such as guidelines, reflection activities, and cases presenting opposing viewpoints. Most importantly, the text is informed and well supported by contemporary scholarship in the field of educational psychology.”
–Alina Reznitskaya, Montclair State University