Business Data Communications
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 4th
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 01/01/2001
- Publisher: PRENTICE HALL
- Newer Edition
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
This book offers more in-depth coverage that other business data communications texts by integrating numerous real world case studies and comprehensive charts and graphics.
FEATURES and BENEFITS:
- Comprehensive coverage of the Internet and World Wide Web
- Students learn the mechanisms and capabilities of these integral technologies.
- Detailed examination of intranets, extranets, and client/server computing
- Coverage of the newest and most important technology for corporate data communications.
- In depth discussion of all networking technologies, including LANs and WANs
- Enables students to compare and evaluate competing approaches to make sound business decisions.
- Complete survey of network security and network management
- Students learn the requirements and design issues involved in managing and safeguarding distributed systems.
- Solid coverage of TCP/IP
- TCP/IP set of protocols form the foundation for all data networking.