The World's History, to 1500, Volume I
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 2nd
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 01/01/2001
- Publisher: Pearson College Div
- Newer Edition
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
- Study Guide Modules contains a variety of exercises and features designed to help students with self-study. Also included are documents, interactive maps, and links to related content available on the World Wide Web.
- Reference Modules contain Web Destinations and Net Search options that provide the opportunity to quickly reach information on the Web that relates to the content in the text.
- Communication Modules include tools such as Live Chat and Message Boards to facilitate online collaboration and communication.
- Personalization Modules include our enhanced Help feature that contains a text page for browsers and plug-ins.
- Syllabus Manager tool provides an easy-to-follow process for creating, posting, and revising a syllabus online that is accessible from any point within the companion website.
- A Faculty Module for each chapter offers lecture hints, class activities, and graphics from the text that can be downloaded into Powerpoint presentation.
The Companion Website makes integrating the Internet into your course exciting and easy. Join us online at the address above and enter a new world of teaching and learning.